OUR ACCREDITATION AND SCOPE OF SERVICE
Our Laboratory of Non-Destructive Testing and Technical Diagnostics perform diagnostics of the following equipment:
- equipment working under pressure (steam boilers with steam pressure not exceeding 3.9 MPa, hot water boilers with heat producing capability not more than 50 MW; vessels of 1-4 groups; steam pipelines and hot water pipelines II-III categories);
- equipment used in the chemical, petrochemical, oil refining industries where dangerous substances are obtained, used, processed, produced, stored, destroyed: compressed and liquefied explosive gases, explosive gases, oxidizer gases, flammable liquids with a flash temperature up to 610— in a closed crucible; oxidizing agents; toxic substances; high-toxic substances (steel tanks for the storage of fire and explosion dangerous products, apparatus of technological processes of chemical production operating under pressure below 0.07 MPa (different types of reactors, heat exchangers of various types); linear, safety and drainage receivers; intermediate vessels, condensers and evaporators, oil separators and oil collectors, liquid separators, elements of technological pipelines);
- pipelines (linear part (pipelines with looping); transfer pumping stations, pumping stations (technical piping; equipment working under pressure, storage plants); compressor stations for natural gas compressing (technological pipelines; equipment working under pressure; vessels working under pressure); gas-distributing stations (technological pipelines, vessels working under pressure); NGV- refuelling compressor station (technological pipelines; vessels working under pressure).
The laboratory is accredited in accordance with requirements of ISO / IEC 17025.
Accreditation Certificate BY / 112 02.1.0.0535 dtd. 14.06.2004.
All specialists of our laboratory are Level II and III certified according to EN 473 / ISO 9712
Engineers of our company will:
- carry out full monitoring of your equipment
- determine the residual operating life of the equipment
- develop complete procedures for technical diagnostics using different methods
- draw up a testing plan of equipment depending on the objects’ status
- hold concept development of non-destructive testing at production site.
By working with us, you will realize the advantages of our approach in solving technical issues and find a reliable partner for co-operation.
Based on the obtained results we help our clients carry out installation, maintenance, repair and replacement of equipment operating at production facilities.
Diagnostic techniques and equipment
We specialize in Advanced NDT methods like ToFD and Phased Array. However, our engineers are certified and have experience in many traditional methods of non-destructive testing like eddy-current, positive material identification (PMI), traditional ultrasonic testing and ultrasonic thickness measurements, magnetic particle testing, radiographic testing, liquid penetrant testing, ferrite number measurement, and many others.
Using of non-destructive testing can solve the following tasks:
- Quality control of welded joints
- Determination of geometrical deviations
- Leakage monitoring
- Measurement of residual strength
- Development of procedures for structural and technological equipment monitoring
- Strength and stability calculation
- Calculation of residual life based on the corrosion damage.
Our motto is: Quality, Safety, Professionalism.
NDT Training Academy
The Training Center of UE «BELGAZPROMDIAGNOSTIKA» carries out its activities in the sphere of pre-examination education (training) with purpose of certification on II and III levels of competence under the EN 473 and ISO 9712:2005 standards. The center provides training in the following methods of non-destructive testing:
- Visual testing (VT)
- Magnetic Particle testing (MT)
- Eddie Current testing (ET)
- Ultrasonic testing (UT)
- Leakage testing (LT) vacuum box bubble method
- Ultrasonic Thickness Measurement (UT-T)
We are in the process of developing seminars on the following advanced methods of ultrasonic testing: ToFD and phased arrays.
Preparation for passing qualification exams for the NDT Level III certification.
Organizing and conducting laboratory and practical courses in specific niche areas of research, measurement, testing and non-destructive testing.
Implementation of educational programs in the field of non-destructive testing and technical diagnostics and related processes.
Organization of specialty seminars on metrology, information and organizational support activities in the field of measuring, testing, nondestructive testing and technical diagnostics.
Development of procedures of measurements (PM) (on the bases of Customer's application), technological instructions on the various methods of control, documents of Management Systems of Laboratories.
Providing consultancy services on various issues in the field of non-destructive testing and technical diagnostics, organization and functioning of NDT laboratories, the use of advanced technologies of testing and the latest equipment.
Since April 2009, the NDT Training Academy under the Agreement with the Personnel Certification Authority has been recognized as center for training of personnel certification in the field of non-destructive testing in the Republic of Belarus on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Levels of competence on EN 473. Since January 2010, after passing an audit of the Certification Authority of the European Union, the Engineering Training Center has received Certificate of recognition as a Training Center of the Certification Authority for personnel certification in the field of welding and non-destructive testing - Industrial Welding Institute of Slovak Republic, Bratislava. By this Certificate the Certification Authority confirms compliance with ISO / TR 25107, ISO / TR 25108 organizational and technical possibilities of the Engineering Training Centre for implementation of specialists training at the 2nd and 3rd Levels of competence in accordance with ISO 9712: 2005.
Training can be conducted on the premises of UE "Belgazpromdiagnostika", as well as on the premises of enterprises that possess required conditions for training.
Education shall be based on the profile of the company which directs a specialist, as well as on the specifics of its work. Studies are conducted by experienced teachers and experts in the field of non-destructive testing, having qualification of the second and the third Levels of competence in accordance with the requirements of EN 473 or ISO 9712: 2005.
In 2015 we became an approved center for training and certification of engineers in advanced methods of NDT for OAO “GAZPROM”.
Engineering Training Center is equipped with necessary testing and measuring equipment, technical training devices, visual materials, reference and training samples, relevant normative and technical documentation, as well as reference documentation and educational material.